Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servercache
Download and copy to game and now u will see all servers.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16jWcLb...cF4B2wLWzY
[Image: IMG][Image: attachment.php?aid=2921]

I copied it and it does nothing in the main folder, I do /connect skynoris.mynetgear.com
That works but no one is ever there but the bots.
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
/connect skynoris.mynetgear.com this helps me to get into the server just
type it in the console
[Image: 2uho7q9.gif]
[Image: bdnyvo-1.jpg]
that says ATB of this problem
[Image: ih8nsi.jpg]
(07-12-2019, 05:42 AM)<(T2K)>J@Kob_94 Wrote: /connect skynoris.mynetgear.com this helps me to get into the server just
type it in the console

Thanks that is what  I do now.
When I stop by only Bots, need to get some games going again.
Let us know and SC comes by to visit.
Bike
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Cock's post:
  • <(T2K)>J@Kob_94
come back guys its easy to fix, i can see all server without problem...i was playing in gold but im geting banned in mostly servers (they think i hack  Huh  lol)...back and lets play in our server Angry
(08-01-2019, 09:06 PM)<(T2K)>name Wrote: come back guys its easy to fix, i can see all server without problem...i was playing in gold but im geting banned in mostly servers (they think i hack  Huh  lol)...back and lets play in our server Angry

You can still play in ROX, yes?
See you there and I will also check the T2K server.
SC is also playing normally on weekends if you want.
We are either in HOP or our SC server.
Also you should wear your T2K tags in the other servers, then they will less likely have a problem.
Bike
(08-01-2019, 10:20 PM)The Cock Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 09:06 PM)<(T2K)>name Wrote: come back guys its easy to fix, i can see all server without problem...i was playing in gold but im geting banned in mostly servers (they think i hack  Huh  lol)...back and lets play in our server Angry

You can still play in ROX, yes?
We was playing in Rox yesterday in shop2 i got 15 kills in a row then they say "see, hack" and then boom i get banned....in gold the only server i can play is houseofboom ( Who know for how long time)
nemesis I go to play every day at night, the problem is that no one there playing, I go to play in savage italy I have played with many of here on that server, with Jacobo tozan and others that are not t2k, but I'm still active, they have to do so that members can re-enter the server without problem
[Image: ih8nsi.jpg]