Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you T2K
I go to your Battlefront Server and no one there only bots.
Put your server ID in your favorites and lets play SOF.
T2K Battlefront is 75.169.146.212:20100
SC is 185.16.84.81:20100
Let's play SOF, only T2K guy I played with recently was YuYo in Battlefront.
Also we had good action in SC today Madum came by and played with us, but I think she misses T2K action.
Who cares Master List is down you do not need it with Game Tracker.
Use Game Tracker to locate the server ID and put  them in your favorites, let's go.
Bike
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
The battle server is kept alive by independent players, when the master list disappeared they stopped entering the game. Not only this happens in T2K server but also in other servers, some people if they enter by ID but there are people who do not know much about the game and who do not visit forums to know what to do and better prefer to go to play another game.
[Image: rys01.jpg]
(04-08-2019, 02:13 PM)<(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* Wrote: The battle server is kept alive by independent players, when the master list disappeared they stopped entering the game. Not only this happens in T2K server but also in other servers, some people if they enter by ID but there are people who do not know much about the game and who do not visit forums to know what to do and better prefer to go to play another game.

Actually T2K players quit entering the game too, played tonight and it was only Madum and me.
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]