Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactive for a week / Inactivo por una semana
English Version

I do not know if you have noticed that I have a few days of inactivity but in this post I give the reason, it is that I will be inactive all this week because in the university where I attend I will go into week of evaluations or exams said otherwise and I want to go well and I need to study so by this means I inform of the reason for my inactivity, and everyone who has an excellent week ...

Versión en Español

No se si han notado que tengo unos dias de estar inactivo pero en este post doy la razon, se trata de que estare toda esta semana inactivo ya que en la universidad donde asisto entrare en semana de evaluciones o examenes dicho de otra manera y pues quiero salir bien y necesito estudiar asi que por este medio informo de la razon de mi inactividad, y a todos que tengan una excelente semana...
Sigue las reglas y llegaras lejos
Perfecto amigo gracias por hacernos saber! Big Grin
Buena suerte cuidate

Perfect friend, thank you for letting us know! : D
Good luck, take care
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
Good luck, Smile
"I love those who can smile in trouble"
[Image: OGT0Zuc.gif]
[Image: 154092113851391.png]
good luck Wink
Muy buena suerte bro

good luck bro
[Image: rys01.jpg]
All the very best with ur exams more important than the games
[Image: j8l369.png]

[Image: 2dt3yo2.png]
(02-10-2019, 09:46 PM)<(T2K)>Skarface Wrote: English Version

I do not know if you have noticed that I have a few days of inactivity but in this post I give the reason, it is that I will be inactive all this week because in the university where I attend I will go into week of evaluations or exams said otherwise and I want to go well and I need to study so by this means I inform of the reason for my inactivity, and everyone who has an excellent week ...

Versión en Español

No se si han notado que tengo unos dias de estar inactivo pero en este post doy la razon, se trata de que estare toda esta semana inactivo ya que en la universidad donde asisto entrare en semana de evaluciones o examenes dicho de otra manera y pues quiero salir bien y necesito estudiar asi que por este medio informo de la razon de mi inactividad, y a todos que tengan una excelente semana...
College and Exams come first.  Study hard.. good to see you on today.