Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haxer in our server
Hello. we have a haxer on our server.  Goes by virual r, anti cheat and ……………………..

I have popped him, striped him and planted but keeps coming back.  We need to ban him. I will try and attach the 3 videos I have of him abing.

OK it wont let me attach the video from my cell phone.  If anyone wants to see it, gimme ur cell number and i'll text it to you.

Wish I could ban this asshole... he is wrecker play on our server.
send him the striped video on facebook so he can upload it to the forum

mandale el video a rayas por facebook para que el lo suba al foro
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
(02-06-2019, 07:08 PM)<(T2K)>sL!cK Wrote: Hello. we have a haxer on our server.  Goes by virual r, anti cheat and ……………………..

I have popped him, striped him and planted but keeps coming back.  We need to ban him. I will try and attach the 3 videos I have of him abing.

OK it wont let me attach the video from my cell phone.  If anyone wants to see it, gimme ur cell number and i'll text it to you.

I AM BANNED HIM YESTERDAY EVERY 10 MIN.LOLOL HE IS SUKA.HE CHANGE IP.U ARE ADMIN AND WHEN U WILL SEE HIM ON SERVER SO POP HIM OR IDK.
[Image: IMG][Image: attachment.php?aid=2921]

He's back today as …………….. or . or waedwaed or something close to that.  He is pissing off our regular players.  I wish I could ban this guy. I spent an hour popping him and planting him.  this fucker actually uses two computers to enter the game twice with the same name.  Both were ab.  Can someone with admin or sadmin ban this guy.  He is on the last couple of days at 230-400pm CST.

HELP!!!!!!!!
(02-07-2019, 09:56 AM)<(T2K)>TosanCZ Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 07:08 PM)<(T2K)>sL!cK Wrote: Hello. we have a haxer on our server.  Goes by virual r, anti cheat and ……………………..

I AM BANNED HIM YESTERDAY EVERY 10 MIN.LOLOL HE IS SUKA.HE CHANGE IP.U ARE ADMIN AND WHEN U WILL SEE HIM ON SERVER SO POP HIM OR IDK.
OK thanks buddy.  glad to know you have been banning him... I will keep harassing him. but then I can't play.. which sucks.
Real Hacker ruining fun for everyone.
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]