Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<(T2K)>MOD VR01 TESTS
I upload this video so you can observe the mod, the mod will not be available yet, we have to continue doing tests to avoid possible errors as was the case with the first version of the mod VR00

Subo este video para que puedan observar como va estar compuesto el mod, el mod no está disponible todavía, tenemos que seguir haciendo pruebas para que no se vayan a presentar problemas futuros como fue el caso de la primera versíon VR00

http://www.time2killclan.com/XxForumxX/s...?tid=12521
[Image: rys01.jpg]
The sounds are very cool bro i like it
Your doing a great jod

buen trabajo Rayas me hubieras dicho que te ayudara yo se modificar el sof puedo poner videos en los rotulos de kam 2 y mucho mas

good job Rayas would have told me to help you modify the sof I can put videos on the labels of kam 2 and much more
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
looks good but i thought the reason we had fair play and anti cheat was so no one was aloud all these extra mods now we are alowing them are we............
[Image: j8l369.png]

[Image: 2dt3yo2.png]
(02-04-2019, 08:57 PM)<(T2K)>Wonka*ST* Wrote: buen trabajo Rayas me hubieras dicho que te  ayudara yo se modificar el sof puedo poner videos en los rotulos de kam 2 y mucho mas

good job Rayas would have told me to help you modify the sof I can put videos on the labels of kam 2 and much more

Toda idea o aportación aún es bienvenida, Nemesis y yo ya lo habiamos dicho en un post pero todos nos ignoraron JAJAJA. El mod sigue estando en etapas de prueba, creo que para finales de este mes la descarga estará disponible.

Any idea or contribution is still welcome, Nemesis and I had already said in a post but everyone ignored us HAHA. The mod is still in trial stages, I think by the end of this month the download will be available.
(02-04-2019, 09:26 PM)<(T2K)>Radio Wrote: looks  good but i thought the reason we had fair play and anti cheat was so no one was aloud all these extra mods now we are alowing them are we............

These are only cosmetics to improve the appearance of the game, the anticheats do not detect the modifications that are made to the configuration of the game, because there is nothing to fear. It's still fair game, only with better looks.
Nice bro
[Image: IMG]
[Image: adexc1.jpg]