Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server attitudes of non clan members
Just on playing with a bunch of you and ran into a kid named SWINED.  No one was having a conversation with him but someone asked what I do for a living and I said I was a cop.  SWINED lit into me and ranted for about 30min.  Then started dropping racial slurs about black people and Muslims. This kid need to be warned, muted or bounced from T2K server.  This clan is about having fun and this asshole ruined it for a bit.

just saying.
hi Slick, i understand u, i do not know this user, but he is not the only person who only comes to bother the server, as there is more, that is why we need more active administrators in server so they can put an end to this rude behavior of the players. You are an administrator now, take the measures that you think are convenient, we can not tolerate these imbecile players.
[Image: rys01.jpg]
Slick your b adm now. Mute him
Of course a s adm need warning this guy to stop this acts or he will kick from server or ban as last option

Lo que tu debes hacer es ADVERTIR A LA PERSONA si la persona no hace paso dale !m tu eres b adm puedes hacerlo... si la persona despues del muted sigue insultando toma capturas de su stats y sobre de lo que esta diciendo y lo subes aqui al foro para que alguien de un rango diferente lo castigue por un par de semanas o meses.

What you should do is WARN THE PERSON if the person does not step forward! M you are b adm you can do it ... if the person after the muted continues to insult he takes captures of his stats and what he is saying and what you go up here to the forum so that someone of a different rank punishes you for a couple of weeks or months.
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
(01-08-2019, 07:14 PM)<(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* Wrote: hi Slick, i understand u, i do not know this user, but he is not the only person who only comes to bother the server, as there is more, that is why we need more active administrators in server so they can put an end to this rude behavior of the players. You are an administrator now, take the measures that you think are convenient, we can not tolerate these imbecile players.

OK thanks.
(01-08-2019, 07:56 PM)<(T2K)>Nemesis*ST* Wrote: Slick your b adm now. Mute him
Of course a s adm need warning this guy to stop this acts or he will kick from server or ban as last option

Thanks.  I don't have B admin yet so I can't take any action.
Slick sorry he bothered you. Ignore him and like Nemesis said if he does not give it up just mute him. Sometimes guys do that on purpose to throw off your game and they get a cheap thrill. Don't let him win, I thought you handled him well. Just to let you know if you do punish him it might get worse because they think they are upsetting you and so they double down. This was the first time I saw this guy so maybe he gets bored and moves on, most of them do. If you want just let me know and next time I body slam him for ya.
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
(01-08-2019, 11:32 PM)The Cock Wrote: Slick sorry he bothered you.  Ignore him and like Nemesis said if he does not give it up just mute him.  Sometimes guys do that on purpose to throw off your game and they get a cheap thrill.  Don't let him win, I thought you handled him well.  Just to let you know if you do punish him it might get worse because they think they are upsetting  you and so they double down.  This was the first time I saw this guy so maybe he gets bored and moves on, most of them do.  If you want just let me know and next time I body slam him for ya.

Thanks bro!!