Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viva Mexico!
Mexico has a big day tomorrow, we will see.  My prediction is if they pass Sweden they will win the World Cup.  They have a good mix of players that play as a team and I like their coach's approach of mixing it up to keep other teams off balance. Big Grin
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Cock's post:
  • <(T2K)>J@redM
good luck mate i wish them all the best from Australia
[Image: j8l369.png]

[Image: 2dt3yo2.png]
Sweden 3 - 0 Mexico  Confused
perdió él partido pero aun así pasó
Sweden Wins lol
[Image: 2v94zd3.gif]

[Image: aom7pw.jpg]
Omg, Mexico imploded, I thought they did OK first period and then second looked to me like they got out coached. This was a coaching issue not the team. I hope they get settled down because they have a really big game with Brasil. I have faith they can win if they calm down. No hard feelings about Germany. Go Mexico!!!
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
hirving lozano ole ole ole
germany home lol
sweden deserved through, happy mex and swe are further
                                                           DanilsenAxedal / DaniKaravito
[Image: Danikaravito.jpg]
(06-27-2018, 07:05 PM)<(T2K)>#Shady.RO Wrote: Sweden Wins lol

México perdió él partido pero aun así pasó a octavos de finales
Asi quedaron los finalistas: 

[Image: octavos-final-mundial-rusia-2018.jpg]

A Mexico le toco el mas dificil  Confused     España tiene el camino mas facil para llegar a la final  Big Grin
(06-26-2018, 10:23 PM)The Cock Wrote: Mexico has a big day tomorrow, we will see.  My prediction is if they pass Sweden they will win the World Cup.  They have a good mix of players that play as a team and I like their coach's approach of mixing it up to keep other teams off balance. Big Grin

Go Mexico!! They are a very balanced team..