Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pc died :(
Hey guys,
I wanna let you know that my pc died. The Gpu = GTX 1080TI and CPU = i7 7700k they both got destroyed because my corsair 850w started to give more voltage then needed. I don't know why that happened and the computer store neither. So you won't see me in-game until i got new pc parts and it will take awhile. Because it costs a lot of money haha
[Image: xwDHXiS4.jpg]
Sad its ok bro, we will miss u haha Sad
<(T2K)>J@redM can repair your PC.when we want play scrim,so i must wait 30 min.hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
[Image: IMG][Image: attachment.php?aid=2921]

(04-12-2018, 11:18 AM)<(T2K)>TosanCZ Wrote: <(T2K)>J@redM can repair your PC.when we want play scrim,so i must wait 30 min.hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHA lol yeah i know, i need repair my computer Sad Sad or buy other computer.
Bad news to hear, waiting for u bruh
Achieve ur dreams ... Crash others
[Image: im11age.jpg]
(04-12-2018, 07:33 AM)<(T2K)> PlayFair Wrote: Hey guys,
I wanna let you know that my pc died. The Gpu = GTX 1080TI and CPU = i7 7700k  they both got destroyed because my corsair 850w started to give more voltage then needed. I don't know why that happened and the computer store neither. So you won't see me in-game until i got new pc parts and it will take awhile. Because it costs a lot of money haha

Wow, nice computer too, sorry to hear, wonder why the CPU did not shutdown with temp, maybe High Voltage.

[Image: dptk0i.jpg]