Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW SOUND PACK! 243 SOUNDS!
the sounds do not work Sad
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
ya, sounds dont work, or a lot of them stop working...also for me randomly kick me out of the game with the error message "empty name etc", but i have all the soundpacks...the texts of the /sound1 dont match with the new soundpack, they still matching with the old soundpack
Creo que usas el RPM 2.0 descarga otro RPM Rayas subio hace unas semanas unos RPMS descarga uno y luego busca un post que hice hace unos dias en la seccion de descargas son los paquetes de sonidos solo tieness que descargarlos y ellos solo se te pondran en el sof 2

I think you use the RPM 2.0 download another RPM Rayas went up a few weeks ago some RPMS download one and then look for a post I did a few days ago in the download section are the sound packages only tieness to download and they will only put you in the sof 2
[Image: 30c6npl.gif]
(12-27-2018, 11:28 PM)<(T2K)>name Wrote: ya, sounds dont work, or a lot of them stop working...also for me randomly kick me out of the game with the error message "empty name etc", but i have all the soundpacks...the texts of the /sound1 dont match with the new soundpack, they still matching with the old soundpack

Haz lo que dice wonka descarga otro RPM, lo puedes hacer directamente desde http://www.sof2rys.net la página es para eso, la página está dedicada al clan T2K, no cuenta con sonidos aún, pero ya me pondré a trabajar en eso para subirles más contenido que les ayude.

Do what you say wonka download another RPM, you can do it directly from http://www.sof2rys.net the page is for that, the page is dedicated to the T2K clan, it does not count with sounds yet, but I will start working on that to raise them more that helps them.
[Image: rys01.jpg]
I try the solution of wonka when i was trying to fix the problem but in my case dont work, still getting randomly kicked...the solution for me was delete the new soundpack and remplace for the old one
(12-28-2018, 04:07 PM)<(T2K)>name Wrote: I try the solution of wonka when i was trying to fix the problem but in my case dont work, still getting randomly kicked...the solution for me was delete the new soundpack and remplace for the old one

We are looking solution for this.This is problem.I know it.My bind kick players too.
[Image: IMG][Image: attachment.php?aid=2921]

I downloaded it and still the same problem