Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with display
Not tried .. cos i dont play other games Big Grin
[Image: Y4zezxe.gif]
Guys the problem is with scaling on nvidia and ATI cards. You need to find a setting in your VGA control panel which is called scaling change this to fullscreen or if it is on fullscreen toggle it to something else press apply and toggle again back to full screen. Sometimes it is hard to find in the control panel as they hide it for some reason.
(02-22-2018, 06:33 PM)<(T2K)> Ferry Corsten Wrote: Guys the problem is with scaling on nvidia and ATI cards. You need to find a setting in your VGA control panel which is called scaling change this to fullscreen or if it is on fullscreen toggle it to something else press apply and toggle again back to full screen. Sometimes it is hard to find in the control panel as they hide it for some reason.

Well thanks Ferry Smile

Switched back to my laptop now Big Grin
Big Grin Did you have any luck? Sometimes on laptops because they have both intel onboard and an external nvidia card. You will need to do it in both control panels both intel and nvidia
(02-23-2018, 12:33 AM)<(T2K)> Ferry Corsten Wrote: Big Grin Did you have any luck? Sometimes on laptops because they have both intel onboard and an external nvidia card. You will need to do it in both control panels both intel and nvidia

On laptop it works fine .. but the problem arose when I switched to desktop during December.
Yup look for the scaling setting man it will fix it.
(02-23-2018, 01:21 AM)<(T2K)> Ferry Corsten Wrote: Yup look for the scaling setting man it will fix it.

Ok.. I'll try once I have the desktop back.
TY ferry .. I won't ask for carrybag Tongue Bike
so this owl animal will finally be playing again

:p finally i can slaughter u again
                                                           DanilsenAxedal / DaniKaravito
[Image: Danikaravito.jpg]
(02-23-2018, 01:58 AM)<(T2K)>DanilKaravito Wrote: so this owl animal will finally be playing again

:p finally i can slaughter u again

haha .. not so soon KAKARIVO Big Grin

still need some time off.. and by then hopefully I'll have a new laptop Bike

but ping still 320+ cos India Huh

Peace boys! Big Grin