Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHY AM I BANNED
So now you want to throw the cheating thing against me? That ss is me using AC dummy, nice try. So using AC and thats the ss you have then harp on me for not having AC and banning me with no proof. You all see how dumb you look? And btw, in our server we have Airstrike grenades after a kill streak that look like that. Nice try again. Finally, lets fet back to the real issue ar hand, your admins banning with no proof, which you guys have posted in your own rules on this forum. What a joke.
Re-installed AC to come back in Battleout to continue owning you turds.
Woooooooooo! Smile
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
Can't help but chortle at Biney's post about "Wally definitely used to cheat but now is probably clean." Just cuz you can't believe someone can actually pwn you doesn't mean he isn't clean. I've said the same thing about you to some of our members who thought you were fishy, as well as several other T2K or S4A members for that matter. Nope, just really good. Why can't you believe the same about Wally? If anything he is even better now than ever, now that he is "clean."

Seriously Wally if they want you to livestream your game from an external video camera just do it (ala Dvo back in the day lol). Maybe invite them over for a beer and some 1 on 1 LAN pwnage. At least you can supply some tissues when they see your shit don't stank.

Glad this is resolved anyhow. Hopefully we all can avoid these kinds of situations going forward, keep the game fun, not scare away good and active players, and try not to get our panties so twisted over a 15+ year old game.
(10-17-2017, 04:53 PM)[SC]Wally Wrote: So now you want to throw the cheating thing against me?  That ss is me using AC dummy, nice try.  So using AC and thats the ss you have then harp on me for not having AC and banning me with no proof.  You all see how dumb you look? And btw, in our server we have Airstrike grenades after a kill streak that look like that.  Nice try again.  Finally, lets fet back to the real issue ar hand, your admins banning with no proof, which you guys have posted in your own rules on this forum.  What a joke.

I have no idea whether that is true or not, but at least you've explained it now. I apologize for accusing you of wallhacking based on that picture assuming you're telling the truth.
And like I said before, FP has been hacked many times already and is thus useless since it's not being updated anymore.

(10-17-2017, 08:31 PM)[SC]WilboBaggins Wrote: Can't help but chortle at Biney's post about "Wally definitely used to cheat but now is probably clean." Just cuz you can't believe someone can actually pwn you doesn't mean he isn't clean. I've said the same thing about you to some of our members who thought you were fishy, as well as several other T2K or S4A members for that matter. Nope, just really good. Why can't you believe the same about Wally? If anything he is even better now than ever, now that he is "clean."

Seriously Wally if they want you to livestream your game from an external video camera just do it (ala Dvo back in the day lol). Maybe invite them over for a beer and some 1 on 1 LAN pwnage. At least you can supply some tissues when they see your shit don't stank.

Glad this is resolved anyhow. Hopefully we all can avoid these kinds of situations going forward, keep the game fun, not scare away good and active players, and try not to get our panties so twisted over a 15+ year old game.

Ah come on Wilbo. You don't think I know wally can pwn? I never denied that. He has destroyed me in games, I have destroyed him in other games (ohhh I sense a vicious post incoming). I have said before that Wally is a good player, and would be even better if he didn't play so incredibly defensively.

This is such a boring phenomenon in this game -
Player 1: Mr. Player 2, you should install AC (because why wouldn't you?)
Player 2: LOL YOU NUB YOU THINK I AM CHEATING XD

This game has a huge problem with single mindedness and elitism. It probably even deters people from playing.
Who are you again? Let the big boys talk. Im still waiting for the ban post and proof from the admin who now has banned me 2 times in 3 days. And THAT is your own clan rules. Ironic.
Case closed bro just keep using AC pls Shy
This thread can can be locked now, like Antolin said case closed.
Wink
[Image: dptk0i.jpg]
But biney is a big boy his brain is older than urs
Achieve ur dreams ... Crash others
[Image: im11age.jpg]