<(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - Printable Version

+- (http://www.time2killclan.com/XxForumxX)
+-- Forum: <(–•All about Help! •-)> (http://www.time2killclan.com/XxForumxX/forumdisplay.php?fid=161)
+--- Forum: Downloads ------ Descargas (http://www.time2killclan.com/XxForumxX/forumdisplay.php?fid=132)
+--- Thread: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER (/showthread.php?tid=12521)

Pages: 1 2

<(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* - 01-15-2019

****************MOD CLAN SERVER**************
Hi.

Finally here I bring you the information, images and the download of the first edition of the clan mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOD INFORMATION:
NAME: <(T2K)>BATTLEFRONT MOD SERVER
VERSION: V-R01
DATE: 09-02-2019
EDITOR: <(T2K)>RAYAS*ST*
SOFTWARE CATEGORY: FREE (For public USE)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION INFORMATION:

1. Open your game folder.

2. Open the BASE folder of your game folder.

3. Open the MP folder, which is located in the BASE folder.

4. Copy and paste the mod in that folder.

5. Ready run the game to enjoy the mod.

Recommendations: For the mod to work, make sure you do not have installed another mod in the same MP folder, or in the RPM folder. Remove any rpm mod from your RPM folder, you will not need it, this update already has rpm 2.0 installed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOD ELEMENTS:

Screens of the game:
[Image: pra1_sof2_logo.jpg]
[Image: menu_back_mask_mp.png]
[Image: menu_join_mask_mp.png]
[Image: ok.png]

Console:

[Image: console.jpg]

Cursor:
[Image: cursor.png]
Sniper scope and screen in the game:
[Image: sni.png]

skin weapons:

Flags:
[Image: flag_blue.jpg]
[Image: flag_red.jpg]

About Sounds...

Each weapon in the mod has custom sounds, as well as the effects of them, i can not upload the sounds to be heard here, but you can hear them on your own when you try the mod.

Extra menus (RPM 2.0):
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 1.png]

About the improvements of the update.

*You no longer need AC to play with rpm 2.0 on t2k servers, you only need the mod that already has this rpm installed.
*When playing with t2k mod 2.0, the server will no longer kick you for bringing this rpm, so you can play calmly.
*The design of the weapons are with theme blood reign, all red.
*It contains better medals than the normal game.
*Custom weapon sounds.

REMEMBER IT: If you are going to play with our mod, try to remove your old rpm from the game folder, to avoid future problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS DOWNLOAD

Note: As an extra measure, I have uploaded the mod download to 4 different servers, so if a link fails, there will be another spare one. The links will be updated in case that all the links are down or given that a new update of the mod has come out.
[Image: button_google-drive-download.png]

[Image: button_mega-download.png]

[Image: button_one-drive-download.png]

[Image: button_uloz-to-download.png]

DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
File format: RAR and PK3
File size: 10.5 MB

Note: The first file is in RAR format, so you'll have to unzip it to get the pk3 mod file. 

Do not have how to unzip the RAR?

CLICK HERE

MOD MANAGERS

<(T2K)>RAYAS*ST*
<(T2K)>TOSANCZ
<(T2K)>NEMESIS

GENERAL NOTE
  • Share your opinions, experiences and ideas in this post, to help me improve the mod in the update.
  • Consider yourself free to download our mod, it does not matter if you not belong to the clan or do not play on our servers.
  • This mod is distributed free, if someone sells it, report it to be able to act.
  • Make your reports privately with a message to t2kmod@sof2rys.net
  • Consider making a donation to support the cause. http://www.sof2rys.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!
[Image: t2kmodlogo.png]

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>Ghost*ST* - 01-15-2019

Nice job

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>Nemesis*ST* - 01-15-2019

Dam this is on fire great jod rayas bro

I cant waith to dowload it

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>M.ElgenDy.RO - 01-15-2019

Cool .

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>TosanCZ - 01-16-2019

i am was download mod.Nice job.But i think many sounds when i kill somebody.When i take flag so nice sound.The mouse cursor shows me wrong but it's just my opinion.

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 10:16 AM)<(T2K)>TosanCZ Wrote: i am was download mod.Nice job.But i think many sounds when i kill somebody.When i take flag so nice sound.The mouse cursor shows me wrong but it's just my opinion.

What error does the cursor present to you?

It did not present any errors during the tests, but I am aware that the errors arise any moment. No problem TOSAN this post for that is.

I can still fix it and re-raise, if they are small details like that. Remember that I will update the mod every certain period a month at the most, and that is why opinions and observations are important so that the next version is better than the first one.

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>TosanCZ - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 10:35 AM)<(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 10:16 AM)<(T2K)>TosanCZ Wrote: i am was download mod.Nice job.But i think many sounds when i kill somebody.When i take flag so nice sound.The mouse cursor shows me wrong but it's just my opinion.

What error does the cursor present to you?

It did not present any errors during the tests, but I am aware that the errors arise any moment. No problem TOSAN this post for that is.

I can still fix it and re-raise, if they are small details like that. Remember that I will update the mod every certain period a month at the most, and that is why opinions and observations are important so that the next version is better than the first one.

i know therefore i made this post.

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>RAYAS*ST* - 01-18-2019

HELLO GUYS!

WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THE MOD, I REMEMBER YOU THIS IS A NEW PROJECT WHAT WE DID FOR YOU, WITH THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING YOUR GAME AND HEALPING THE CLAN. I DID THIS POST BECAUSE I SEE THAT NOBODY HAS OPINED STILL, POSSIBLY OR HAVE DOWNLOADED THE MOD.

I INVITE YOU TO PROVE IT, AND HELP US TO CONTINUE IMPROVING YOUR STAY IN THE GAME, DO NOT LET THIS GREAT PROJECT DISAPPEAR.

THANKS!

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>Daniela - 01-18-2019

WTF
LOOK AMAZING

I WAS SPEECHLESS

GOOD JOB RAYAS

RE: <(T2K)>MOD CLAN SERVER - <(T2K)>Radio - 01-19-2019

this is good guys but we still need to work out why the sounds are kicking people from server im one of them and i updated my sound to the one atb put and im getting kicked ..................