Battlefront map cycle suggestion.

If you do not know how to use the forum, or other important things, here are the tutorials
<(TK)>deep
Cayman Islands

Battlefront map cycle suggestion.

Post by <(TK)>deep »

I feel like the map cycle has two maps that don't really fit the needs of a server like battlefront, the maps being Airport(air1) and Hospital Roof(mp_hos1). They are really small and battlefront usually has quite a few people in it. The games just end up being spawn camps and sometimes even 0-0 games. I would suggest maybe swaping those two maps for, Raven Office(mp_raven) and Colombia Jungle(mp_col1).

pino_bass
El Salvador

Re: Battlefront map cycle suggestion.

Post by pino_bass »

It all depends on the schedule of each continent.

often there are times that this very low traffic, and other times it is very high.
In the case, whenever it is full of people, Example "10vs10" and we're playing way too small map such as "air1" or "hos1" (although hos) is fun. But it is way too small (for 10vs10). in my case I always do a 'callvote "to see if they are agree to change to a larger map.

- Like many small maps. - Others like small maps because it is easier to kill and make points.

- Other people do not like the large maps - perhaps because it is so much larger and have difficulty walking, and only to die.

but thanks for your suggestion, we'll take intoaccount. try to talk to the owner of the clan with ATB. Hopefully soon increase our mapcycle.

==========================================================================

Todo depende de los horario de cada continente.

muchas veces hay horas que esta con muy bajo el tráfico, y en otras ocaciones es muy alto.
En el caso yo, cada vez que está full de personas, Ejemplo "10vs10" y estamos jugando en mapa demaciado pequeño como tal "air1" o "hos1" (aunque hos) es muy divertido. Pero es demaciado pequeño (para 10vs10). en mi caso yo siempre hago un "callvote" para ver si estan deacuerdo en cambiar a un mapa mas grande.

- a muchos les gustan los mapas pequeños. - a otros les gusta los mapas pequeños porque es mas facil de matar y hacer puntos.

- a otras personas no les gusta los mapas grandes - talvez porque es muy grande y mucho les cuesta caminar, y solo para morir.

pero gracias por tu sugerencia, lo tomaremos encuenta. trataremos de hablar con el dueño del clan con ATB. Ojala pronto aumentemos nuestro mapcycle.
<(T2K)>Sony - R.I.P. (1996 - 2013) I miss you so much

<(T2K)>babychickinST
Legends / High Council
Puerto Rico

Post by <(T2K)>babychickinST »

Col jungle was another one that didn't sit well in the cycle.

As Pino says admins will often callvote for another map. I agree Raven would be awesome to see in the cycle.
"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category. Dead"

<(TK)>deep
Cayman Islands

Post by <(TK)>deep »

Ok thanks for the reply, even if col1 is not a good fit putting raven in would be awesome. Everyone seems to love that map as well.

<(T2K)>#Shady.RO
Fanatic Squad ~ Co-Ldr ~ Recruit Officer
Qatar

Post by <(T2K)>#Shady.RO »

HK5

pino_bass
El Salvador

Post by pino_bass »

I'll try to talk to ATB to extend the mapcycle. currently we have 9 maps. But even there "8" maps that are not used (they are outside the mapcycle) my idea will tell if they can expand to 17 more maps. in mapcycle

here you can see the maps in the mapcycle. and outside maps.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1451

======================================================================

voy a tratar de hablar con ATB para extender el mapcycle. actualmente tenemos 9 mapas. Pero aun hay "8" mapas que no se utilizan (estan fuera del mapcycle) mi idea sera de decirle si lo puede ampliar mas a 17 mapas. en el mapcycle

aquí se puede ver los mapas en el mapcycle. y mapas fuera.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1451
<(T2K)>Sony - R.I.P. (1996 - 2013) I miss you so much

<(T2K)>Mostafa*ST*
Vampire Squad ~ Member
Fiji

Post by <(T2K)>Mostafa*ST* »

indeed many people like the small maps or consider it just for fun or as a break from large maps .

any way raven is good but jungle is not so much for me .

~~<EGYPTION LEGEND>~~

`houty
Cayman Islands

Post by `houty »

I'd suggest mp_col1 and remove air1 or hospital roof. Hospital roof gets so full when its 10vs10 or more...for me, it gets really laggy and players keep on teleporting lol.

Perhaps we could remove grenades from hospital roof ?
"Eyes closed, head first, can't lose!" - Jake Peralta

<(TK)>deep
Cayman Islands

Post by <(TK)>deep »

If we keep hospital roof you wouldn't be able to get a cap without nades, That's why I don't really think it fits t2k server. Too crowded.

<(T2K)>ChiSsPas
Private ~ Member
Turkmenistan

Post by <(T2K)>ChiSsPas »

air1 diría que es mejor ponerlo a una bandera a 10 m,sin granadas , si es que lo que no se consigue en los 10 primeros minutos no se consigue en 15 ni 1 ni 3. Respecto a otros mapas he visto que la gente pide votación y muchas veces hay gente testaruda que no vota o no sabe como votar en muchos casos es mejor forzar el voto , sobre todo cuando hay mucha gente.

air1 'd say it's best to put a flag to 10 m, no grenades , if that is not achieved in the first 10 minutes is not achieved in 15 neither 1 nor 3 For other maps I've seen people ask for vote and often there are stubborn people who do not vote or do not know how to vote in many cases it is better to force the vote , especially when busy .